Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone going to Kenosha....I need aHeadliner,Right

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone going to Kenosha....I need aHeadliner,Right fender,hood for early Gremlin

do you have a n instrument guage cluster to part with? jasonmadrigale@xxxxxxxxx

Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will not be attending. Hoping to get my car preped for paint this weekend.
 I have a mint headliner in the 73 I am parting out too.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@yahoo.com> wrote:
Headline says it. Is anyone bringing Gremlin parts to the swap at the
Kenosha show this weekend??? I need a good hood(scoop fine if looks
good)..DAVIS..you coming? ,Right fender,Headliner,any blue good
interior parts....etc. Thanks alot,Joe

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.

Need a vacation? Get great deals to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair