[BaadAssGremlins] Possibly 2 more AMC's to my collection.

[BaadAssGremlins] Possibly 2 more AMC's to my collection.

Recently had a tornado go through my area, Muscatine Iowa.  As a jack of all trades, while im
home from college,  i do odd jobs for people and see a lot of places.  Found a Javelin and
talked to the guy.  has slight storm damage few dings but has some cancer.  Not sure if he's
willing to sell it yet but i've been keeping  in touch with him.

Then several years ago i found an Eagle Kammback. Talked to the guy several times never
willing to sell.  Today i went down to his area to pick up a 305 im putting in my s10 and
stopped and talked with him.  about a month ago he had someone told someone to come
and pick the car up and haul it for junk.  the guys truck broke before they loaded it up luckly
and i talked to the owner.  Car is in storage and still have all the original paperwork... and it
can be mine for $250.  Very tempting as i'd hate to see it crushed.  Just dont know where to
store it...  But im very happy with todays excursion.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)