[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Novice questions - 1981 AMC Spirit (258)

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, earlygrmln@... wrote:

> Well you see that is the old school auto locks,,I have a gremlin if
the
> doors are unlocked ,,when you pull the door handle it automatically
locks the
> doors,,,,most of the time just lube the latch mechanism and it
should fix the
> problem unless something is broke,,,,,stephen

When you pull the door lock up, it also feels like there is no
resistance, so it virtually "falls" down when you pull the door handle.

I've got the door panels off, but was hesitant to pull the latch
mechanism because it looked like it would be a b!7c# to get back in,
but that might have to happen next.

Steve

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional