Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Zippo Lighters/AMC Racing Team shirts/Gree

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMC Zippo Lighters/AMC Racing Team shirts/Green Hornet Kato album

Eddie i will take 2 XL
 Thanks,
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi, I don't think any vendors sell actual Zippo AMC logoed lighters, at
least I have never seen any of them sell them, the only one that comes to
mind might be Galvin, but again, doubt it. There were several types of these
sold thru AMC Dealerships.

I have enclosed a photo of one type from the AMC MERCHANDISING AIDS binder.
Most of you would sport a AMC woodie if you saw some of the things in this
book; rare stuff I have never even seen like AMC ski jacket! Not that we see
snow here flooding all the damned time.

This is the 72 type Zippo/AMC type lighter and was used into roughly 76-77.

Also shown here while we are talking about interesting things is a American
Motors NOS Green Hornet album. Yes, that is Kato, Bruce Lee on the cover.
Yes, that is a American Motors Hornet hatchback there and the album is still
sealed; I will be putting it on ebay next Mon no reserve. Also shown is a
Danny Kaye album as his CBS show was sponsored by Rambler. Mom used to love
this guy and his show, we used to crowd around the tv in early 1960s and
check it out. Ok, we watched Hee Haw later on too.

Lastly is the AMC Racing Team shirts I have been working on. They came out
awesome and just picked them up today. I only had 75 L; 100 XL; 75 XXL and
38 XXXL made. 100% cotton.

Some of you remember me doing these in mid 1990s and they went really quick.
The logo is identical to the AMC Racing Team logo/decal AMC used starting in
about 1971!

Anyways, these are f****** sweet and will be featured in several national
magazines soon, but again, they go quick.

Bart has a good group here and if any of you want one, let me know......and
I'll pull one and put your name on it.

The Large or Extra Large are $12.99 each + $5.00 shipping in US
The 2XL (XXL) are $13.99 each + $5.00 shipping in US
The 3XL (XXXL) are $14.99 each + $5.00 shipping in US.
Email me directly at eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com if you want one.

And then simply send me a personal check or money order for that amount to:
Eddie Stakes
1902 Wycliffe
houston, TX. 77043
Eddie Stakes'