From: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mr. AMC
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2007 6:46 AM
To: AmericanMotorsModelbuilders@YahooGroups.com; BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] A Nice Suprise
I got a package from Brad, it contained 2 late 74-77 Hornet headlight doors and a fresh Cherries Hornet hatchback and a Matador coupe, both yellow. The Hornet is exactly the same yellow as my yellow 74. Now if they would just make an orange Hornet Hatchback that matches my orange 74 I would really be a happy camper. Thanks Brad.
"Doc"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair