Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: JL New 72 Prostock Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: JL New 72 Prostock Gremlin

Naw just won it. turns out I got too excited and payed too much. But i just HAD to have it
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-Davis. did you receive it yet? I just bought one too. don't have it
yet. Joe-- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> I just bought this off ebay to be sure I get one. I will have to
cruse
> the stores looking for these
> Davis
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Rare-2007-Johnny-Lightning-1972-AMC-Gremlin-Pro-
> Stock_W0QQitemZ220131378054QQihZ012QQcategoryZ760QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Automotive radiator repair