[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Hornet draggin wagon

[BaadAssGremlins] Re:Hornet draggin wagon

Nice car Bart but I wonder what the reserve is? There is a 74 Sportabout for sale in my area, 360 auto P/S, P/B, A/C and completely rebuilt mechanically front end to rear, with a clean body and a decent interior and he wants 5,000$ for it. Fat chance he will get it. Like the guy that wanted 15,000$ for a really nice Hornet Hatchback that only needed a rear bumper. I think he got 3500$ for it after it was for sale for 2 years. You never get back what you put into one of these cars.
"Doc"

Automotive radiator repair