From: juglin <juglin4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:24:18 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] 74 gremlin questions

Does any one know if the 74 gremlin had speakers in the doors or not?
I am thinking no, but would love to hear fomr other 74 owners or
people who know the answer. It is a regular gremlin not an X.

Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair