Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.............

In a message dated 7/5/2007 10:58:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, juglin4@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks to Charlie and Eddie for the encouragement. I just bought a
74 Gremlin.
Go for it!  I always see "works in progress" at the local cruises. Typically, people make comments like, "Wow, great potential!"  I enjoy looking at them as do others.
BTW, despite my carrying on from time to time, I am sitting in front of 6 trophies and a blue ribbon my Gremlin won over the past year. In one large event, I took third place over a sea of 60's muscle Mopars!
They do get peoples attention.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.