Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmm.............

Sounds like the inspiration i need to get moving on my Gremlin. Ron

GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:
As I suspected, I started some lively conversation with this thread. Just got back from a vacation in Niagara Falls. While in Lockport, NY, the wife and I happened upon two large car cruises and visited both. As is typical, we saw 3 million Camaro's (YAWN), 2 million vintage Mustangs in a variety of colors (REALLY BIG YAWN) and a sea of Corvettes (DROWN). (I swear the vette owners look upset when I walk by without even so much as glancing at their car.) We also saw the usual lineup of off the showroom floor $75,000 and up cars - BIG FREAKING' DEAL.
But what bothered me most was that we saw not one AMC of any kind. Unbelievable. Made me wish I had the Gremlin and Pacer with me. They sure would have drawn some attention.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.