From: "baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx" <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2007 2:37:50 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMc parts

In a message dated 7/2/2007 1:23:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mrmopar00@yahoo. com writes:
If it's any consaltion Chrysler's does the same thing with their own parts.  The last year of the Ram Van they were destroying and loading up parts for scrap before we even finished production which ended in June 03.

They claim they keep stock for 20 years I know first hand trying to order parts and they are NLS.

Olly
What they replaced the ram van with is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen,Don't they know that most crap from Europe may work there but can't stand up to the abuse and the elements of the USA?I seen a 'Sprinter' van in the JY recently and the things are soooooo chintzy
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair