[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMc parts

GM and other big car companies have incredible power in this country.
Take the EV-1 for instance.....what an extraordianry waste of top
quality research and development of a 100% electric (and I might add
awesome) vehicle. It would have revolutionized the entire industry.
The prototypes were leased to a test group with overwhelming approval
ratings. But the car companies had to show who has the biggest d*ck
by pressuring the politicians into dumping environmental reform
legislation mandating alternative fuel standards. All those cars were
recalled, crushed and shredded. The R&D company closed & employees
fired. Don't believe me? Rent a copy of 'Who Killed the Electric Car'
at your local movie gallery. Very scary to know who really runs this
country! {$.02 deposited} ~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Olly <mrmopar00@...> wrote:

> If it's any consaltion Chrysler's does the same thing with their
own parts.  The last year of the Ram Van they were destroying and
ended in June 03.

> They claim they keep stock for 20 years I know first hand trying to
order parts and they are NLS.

> Olly

written in 1980s. Not unique to Houston, it happened all over as
Mopar was not in business to keep another car company's history
alive. Ironic that they could have used some of the dies to press shi
like fenders and sell them to us instead of melting them down for
scrap weight, but no one had $250K for the dies.

> I do not know what shelf life is of some parts, but there is a
landfill in west Houston that whole inventories were buried.
Bulldozed flat. Again this happened all over US, even the editor of
AMO will tell you about it happening in Kenosha area. Sad but true.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@ planethoustonamx .com
> www.planethoustonam x.com
> email reply currently 5-9 days
> 8-19 day reply times, just call!

AMC parts warehouses?

> Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s
user panel and lay it on us.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: