[BaadAssGremlins] Re: AMc parts

I knew some fellows who worked at the Kenosha plant. They told me about
the dump trucks hauling load after load of BRAND NEW parts from the
warehouse to the dump everyday. BUT what was cool...he said alot of the
old workers spent all night digging up/carrying out of the
dump,everything that they could and saving the parts! Now is that
loving your cars or what!! That is where alot of NOS/alot somewhat
dammaged items came from! Just my 2 cents worth,Joe--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> IS there anything to the stories I hear about Chrysler destroying AMC
parts
> warehouses?
>
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"