[BaadAssGremlins] Marlin sighting

I just thought I'd let you guys and gals know about the '66 Marlin I saw at a cruise in yesterday. I wish I could have driven my Hornet, but oh well.
I had to take my Ranger. It's a New England truck, but with a little work it could be a show truck/driver.
Anyway the car was repainted black and purple 2 tone
With matching redone interior. I asked the owner why he painted it that color and he said he wanted to be noticed. Then he went on about how many people check it out at shows.  Duh   its a Marlin, thats why it is noticed.
It had 5 spoke chrome wheels on it and had a 287 Auto on the column.
Sorry no pics. I didnt have my camera with me.
He told me that he was currently working on another one.

Get the free Yahoo! toolbar and rest assured with the added security of spyware protection. __._,_.___

Automotive radiator repair