Re: [BaadAssGremlins] air shocks on amx & javelins

Thanks, Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: GrublinX@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 6:32 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] air shocks on amx & javelins

In a message dated 6/26/2007 11:39:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxxxxx writes:
Charlie, what part # did you order? I think this is all I need to solve a minor 'sagging' problem on the wife's new Pacer.  Gary 'Themix2'
Here you go, Gary, less than $38 with shipping. I'm thinking about a pair for the Pacer as well. I can't say for certain because I did not measure it, but I think I gained about two inches. The car even handles better. Funny, I noticed a Nova at the show Sunday that was sporting a pair of them!

Item: 875962 HELPER SPRINGS 1000 LBS
Quantity:    1 @ Total Price:$26.99 USD
Charlie

"Cool Factor X"