Re: [BaadAssGremlins] know any older ford forums?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] know any older ford forums?

In a message dated 6/26/2007 9:12:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, warlocke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Also would you know where to get body trim for a 58 chevy delray? My dads car needs 4 pieces. (im pretty sure maybe one or two more lol) but thanks man
Again check out the link i gave ya,they call it the HAMB short for 'Hokey ass message board' and its the no. 1 tradition hot road forum in the world,it has a cult like status  dude. basically if you have any question about a car or truck made from whenever they started making cars till about 1965 you will def. get your questions answered!
Bart

See what's free at AOL.com.

Automotive radiator repair