Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: options

On the colors, go to my site and click on AMC PAINT CHARTS as it has a large
variety of paint charts there. Options: I have a variety of NOS literature
that would help you, as most feature original options, accessories and many
photos of cars and some starting in 72, include paint chip charts in back,
most are about 42 pages. Excellent for reference and for displaying with
your classic AMC at shows and events. Want one for 1974, $10 + $2.50 ship in
the US. I have the following years available NOS:
1970
1971 (watercolor catalog)
1972
1973
1974
1975
1976/sold out
1977
1978
1979
1980
1981
1982
1983
1984/sold out
1985/sold out
1986
1987/sold out
1988 never have seen one!
*note for 1974 I also have a handful left in stock NOS
Dealer Special Sale flyer, large cardboard flyer with greatr looking photos
of the 74 models inclduing a bright yellor Gremlin X; also have a few left
Dealer Invitations, those are real neat and front is embossed while inside
has some photos. Either one $7 each.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825