Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mounts/brackets holding up my 401 install. *@!%$!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Mounts/brackets holding up my 401 install. *@!%$!!!!!

As you are lowering the engine in you have to put the drivers side in first and get a nut started. Then you have to lift up on that side as you guide in the pas side mount,
 I like Lu's idea too but don't like lifting on the brackets.
 It is like installing the headers. No matter what you do it is a Royal PITA!
Davis

deezildennis <dsinks@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I slung my 401 and th400 together into the 74 grem engine bay a few
hours ago and Im having issues getting it seated on the mounts.

Actually I had the mounts attached and that didnt work so I lifted the
engine back up and then got the drivers one attached and then tried to
get the passenger one on.

Fat chance!!

I even tried takeing the engine bracket off of it.

Im all ears, What the hell am I doing wrong?

Thanks ahead of time..