Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Glad to hear about your rad. Mine cost $290 for the recore and the guy 'lost' the bar that goes across the top that the two 1/4" bolts screw into. Claims it wasn't there in the first place.LOL I should have the Pacer back on line t'm'r'o nite. Wife has us scheduled for a car show on Sat. morning @ 9:00 am. NOTHING better go wrong puttin' this thing back in!  Gary 'Themix2'
-----Original Message-----
From: GrublinX@xxxxxxx
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 9:36 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

In a message dated 6/20/2007 9:14:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, horneteer2@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Hmmmm  Maybe I'll check ebay again for a rad.
I guess I bought the last one at the suppliers last year.
I am too frustrated to really do much to my Hornet right now. So for now it sits there in my garage and taunts me......
I am on the lookout for a fender though.
It is funny how things work out. I am still waiting. I guess that's how we develop patience.
Just dont slice your hand open installing the new radiator like I did last summer.
The new radiator arrived today. NOS, still in carton -- unbelievable. It is installed and I did so without cutting my hand!
I still need to change the rear rubber gas line, install a new spark CTO and hook up the new temperature gauge I installed under the dash. Then, I'll fire it up and hope for the best. Who knows, maybe it will make Sunday's car show.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.