Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ordered anything from Kennedy American Late

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ordered anything from Kennedy American Lately?

Mainly price.  These are Bendix rotors for a 78 Matador.  They're getting a
little hard to find.  Only two of the parts stores could get them at all, and
for a much higher price ($100 - $120).  Kennedy had the rotors for $69 each.
I try to support AMC vendors when it makes sense.  This time it came back and
bit me.

Todd

On Thursday 21 June 2007 00:19, Olly wrote:
> Why didn't you just order your rotors from an Auto Parts Store?
>
> Olly

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: