[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: RE: Auto show plates

Finally got a response

autoshow <autoshow@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Subject: RE: Auto show plates
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:56:26 -0500
From: "autoshow" <autoshow@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bradley Jones" <wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Brad,

Good news, no, you do not need an Illinois DL to buy a plate. If you have an MN lic. that is okay to buy a plate. We will need a photocopy of the Drivers License.

I'm sorry if you are recieving multiple replies to your email. If you have any questions, you may call 217-557-5581.

Thanks for your interest!

Information can be found on this website: www.cyberdriveillinois.com Click "Programs" - Click "Antique Vehicle Show".