Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ordered anything from Kennedy American Late

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Anyone ordered anything from Kennedy American Lately?

In a message dated 6/19/2007 8:08:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The website has contact email addresses in the Contact Us link.

sales@kennedyamerican.com
orderstatus@kennedyamerican.com
info@kennedyamerican.com

I just sent him an email asking for a status on the order I placed a week ago.
We'll see how it goes.

Todd

Good to see. That's new since I ordered last fall.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.