Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pacer radiator Needed

Pacer rads have side tanks. Eagles and all the rest have top and bottom tanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bradley Jones
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 6:36 pm
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Pacer radiator Needed

Just a thought..have you measured a radiator out of an Eagle??

GrublinX@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/15/2007 10:01:41 AM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@aol.com writes:
Charlie, I think I'll pull her rad and have it recored (assuming the tanks are ok).  Good Luck  Gary
Let me know how you make out. I am taking mine tomorrow to have it looked at. If it's bad, I'm up craps creek -- paddle less!
Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.