[BaadAssGremlins] Re: looking for answers

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: looking for answers

AMC show and swap meet in Kenosha
A Kenosha Homecoming

Great Cars on a Great Lake !

The Kenosha History Center will be sponsoring :

A Kenosha Homecoming - Great Cars on a Great Lake,  Kenosha, WI
July 28th, 2007

Events Include:

Tuesday, July 24, 07  -  Cruise-in at Wendy's 39th Ave. at 75th St.
Wednesday, July 25, 07 - Cruse-In at Andy's on Roosevelt Rd.
Thursday, July 26, 07 - Cruise-In at The Spot on Washington Rd.
Thursday, July 26, 07 - AMC Rummage Sale at Larry Rohde's 8928 20th
Avenue, Kenosha, WI 53143  rrohde1@xxxxxxxxx  262.694.2066
Friday, July 27, 07  The Swap Meet begins!
NEW EVENT*** Friday, July 27,  Parade of Nash/Rambler/AMC/Jeep/Hudson
vehicles (Anyone with an AMC/Rambler/Nash/Jeffery/Jeep/Hudson/Renault
may be in this large parade.) to Kennedy Park.  Following the parade
there will be live music at Kennedy Park & special parking for your
AMC!
Saturday, July 28, 07  Car Show/Swap Meet at Kennedy Park
Tour the former AMC Test Track (MGA Research Proving Grounds) on
Sunday July 29
(New event just added on 5/23/07)  Sunday, July 29 Saturday's
registered car show participants are invited to tour the Chrysler
Engine Plant in Kenosha!  contact the Kenosha History Center for
details.
We expect about 500 AMC vehicles and 100+ Nash/Rambler/AMC related
vendors!

This is the Kenosha 2004 event

Be part of this historic event!!!!

Click Here for a (PDF) entry Form

For more info contact:  Kenosha History Center * 220 51st Place *
Kenosha, WI 53140   Call 262-654-5770 ext 102

or Mike Spangler

For Kenosha area and hotel information Click Here

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "juglin" <juglin4@...> wrote:

> I just saw a Gremlin for sale on E-bay and in the discription it
> says, "If this car does not sell, I'm taking it to Kenosha Next
> month."  Is there something happening in Kenosha next monthfor
> Gremlins? Anyone got any answers.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: