Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: first car show

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: first car show

Ya it was cool. i forgot to mention there was a 77 gremlin X levi's  and a 68 AMX  and a 68 rambler american there as well!

Robert <baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis,, the Grem looks great sitting at the show,, It is neat how
people swarm around these AMC's

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Davis" <martin-davis@...>
wrote:

> Well I Just got in from my first time bringing her out for a show.
> had a great time. Everyone was all smiles when I got there. The
girl
> giving out the bag o stuff said I like your new puppy. When I
parked
> the car, it was swarmed. I got lots of compliments on the car even
> though it still looks like ......well, needs a paint job.
> I bought 10.00 worth of raffle tickets. My son got a cool mug for
> trivia question I got right.... in 1955 christler made what
models...
> newyorker, 300, and Windsor.
> I won a 20.00 door prize for a local print shop. Then I won the
50/50
> raffle!! WHOO WHOOO. It was weird, he called out the first 3
numbers,
> which everyone has, and I yelled out I got it. Then he read the
last 3
> #'s and I did have it. Weird coincidence Huh? I got 127.00 Not bad
for
> a first night out with the grem.
> See the last pic in my folder. Bart you can delete it in a few
days if
> ya want.
>
> Davis

Automotive radiator repair