Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

That is what I think I would do. Get the dimensions of the Pacer radiator. Mounting holes and all and head to the local pull-a-part and start looking. They only want $25 for them at our local yard. I would try and mount it first. I am good at tearing things up so I would be only out the $25. If it turn out to be a good radiator a cheap fix if not at least you would know what of kind of car you could use and what it would take to make it fit. Of course I would take mine to the local radiator shop first and see if they could fix it. I never had any luck with getting old radiators fixed myself.
Terry