[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Pacer radiator Needed

Since I too have a Pacer, I thought this might be me needing a
radiator some day soon. I did a quick check and came up empty at my
sources....  I took the factory part numbers and ran them thru the
cross reference search also,, NOTHING...... I called a couple of the
radiator places on the net (usradiator.com, radiators.com,
radiatorbarn.com and radiatorexpress) and they all said, SORRY
Bob ! ! Since mine has the factory V-8 and you and Gary have the 6
cyl., I did my searches for both and came up empty. The eagle may not
work either since it is more like the concords and spirits I think.
But I don't give up easy ! ! ! ! I still have other sources I need to
check,, I'll update tomorrow. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> In a message dated 6/15/2007 6:37:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> wagonmasterx5@... writes:
>
> Just a  thought..have you measured a radiator out of an  Eagle??
>

> No, but there's a thought!  Anyone out there have an Eagle  that's
willing to
> measure it for us? Bob, can you check the part numbers on this  for
us?

>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"

<*> Your email settings: