[BaadAssGremlins] Re: convertible rebel ragtop on ebay

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: convertible rebel ragtop on ebay

I just got off the phone yesterday with a fellow who was seriously
interested in this car and was going to make him a offer slightly below the
$7K buy it now. I have dealt with the seller a number of times thru years
and sad to see him sell his pride and joy, but sometimes shit in life
happens and more important things than old car.

I emailed the seller that of the 333 AMC's I have personally owned since
1975, 14 currently, my 68 Rebel convertible "Machine" is one of my favorite
3. There is absolutely nothing like a AMC ragtop. You can have a $50K
rotisserie AMX, a Trans Am Javelin, worlds fastest whatever, but when all
said and done, nothing like dropping the top on your classic American Motors
built car and going for ride.

This black beauty to me is a super bargain, only 1686 Rebel convertibles
produced in 1967, and my estimates is less than 100 remain. Not a very high
survival rate at all simply because convertibles have issues with no top
usually means more rust. Not always but most times.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx