Re: [BaadAssGremlins] what car would you be?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] what car would you be?

In a message dated 6/12/2007 12:02:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, themixtoo@xxxxxxx writes:
I'm a Mustang too.  Right! 'Themix2' Am I in good company or what!
How is it that none of us are an AMC car of any kind - or even one close to it. given the Gremlin is our car of choice, kind of blows the lid off the validity of their little game, does it not?  :-0

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.