Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fuel Pump Question UPDATE

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Fuel Pump Question UPDATE

In a message dated 6/10/2007 3:36:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I would still buy the cloths pins and put them on my gas line. If it is a vapor lock it will take care of it. If it is not. Your right your wasting your time putting the insulation kit on.
Thanks Terry. I put so many clothes pins on it that my wife was unable to do the laundry! Did not work. wish it did. :-(

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.