[BaadAssGremlins] The 258 woes are over - I hope!

[BaadAssGremlins] The 258 woes are over - I hope!

Well, finally, and with the help of several, particularly Eddie (diagrams) and Bob (part numbers), the Pacer is ready for its maiden voyage. Today is my wife's birthday and I was able to tell her it is ready for tomorrow's show. She was delighted!
For those of you running stock 258s, where do you set your timing? The book says 3 degrees BTDC, but that seems a little lame to me.
Charlie

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.