Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 Pacer update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 258 Pacer update

In a message dated 6/6/2007 9:23:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time, baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
That sounds like a plan ! ! ! Do they make other brands of
beer?????????? Seriously though, , Getting back to the brake booster
problem. If one is available, it's an easy job. I think you should
get it done quick and be ready for the weekend.
My brothers supplier is having one shipped out of Philadlephia. It should be here today (Thursday). I have my fingers crossed. The old one is already pulled and the car is awaiting the new one.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.