[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Progress - FINALLY!

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Progress - FINALLY!

Fantastic Lu ! ! Sounds like it's coming together good. My restoration
assembly progress has come to a screaching halt because I'm in the
process of selling my house (and shop). DARN ! ! ! I was hoping to have
it done by now, but it's going to have to wait until this winter when
the new house and shop are finished. If no one responds back to you on
the dipstick tube soon, I'll get out to the shop tomorrow and find mine
and email you a pic. Bob in MN.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina333@...>
wrote:

> Okay, it has indeed been awhile since I could post any significant
> progress notes, now it seems like everything is happening all at
once!
> Here goes: Rearends swapped from old to new Gremlin, engine &
> transmission installed, tail light assemblies installed, door locks,
> panels, arm rests, window cranks done, dashboard installed, headers
> installed. WOW! It finally looks like it will start up and run
> SOOOOOON! Brake lines are next as well as radiator, electric fan, and
> other bolt on engine stuff. It has been so long between work
sessions,
> that I am having a hard time located where I stashed parts...had to
> just go to SECO and buy header bolts after a lenghty search. Oh well.
> More to come! ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: