[BaadAssGremlins] 258 Pacer update

Hey Bob, would you believe I got the damn thing running and the Power brake Unit (vacuum) went on me! The wife could never drive it like this. Looks like the wife will miss another weekend of cruises with the Pacer. It's her birthday and I really wanted to get it on the road for her. This is to much! Maybe I should have bought a Pinto!!!! :-0

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.