Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oh no! More 258 woes: HELP Me Please! Again!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oh no! More 258 woes: HELP Me Please! Again!

That is what I would do. Forget the light and the marks. Move it a little see how it runs. It is running better move it a little more. If it has less power move it the the other way. When you fooling with this watch your temp. gauge. If they are out of time they can run hot. I am just amazed that it is running at all.
Terry