Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts question: No Air Shocks

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Parts question: No Air Shocks

In a message dated 5/31/2007 4:47:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
IMHO It would be about the same cost as getting a new set of the proper  leafs from ESPO and a good set of shocks.
 just somthing else to think about. do it once and be done with it.
 Davis
Same cost, but I ain't no mechanic (unfortunately) so I need the easy route. :-)

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.