[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 70 Javelin & 70 Donohue

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out 70 Javelin & 70 Donohue

Two 1970 AMC Javelins getting parted out, reply directly to the sellers
below if interested in anything you may need however.
=====================================
70 Javelin parts car, originally 4 speed disc brake loaded up car, has
descent body, car is complete running 304 etc, all the 4 speed stuff there
but i sold the shifter,has buddy seat, with the correct brackets,has 1 tiny
rip but good to recover, has 1/4 panel rust low, beautiful floors that is an
uncut factory 4 speed hump etc,great trunk, good tail panel nice drivers
door, good parts I will slice and dice need the room. What ya need? no part
too small, shipping no problem. Mark, marxjunk@xxxxxxxx  , 317-945-2568 days
=====================================
For sale 1970 Donahue Javlin parts. Doors,fender,trunk windows,side mirrors
and many more parts. Email me with parts needed and I will let you know if I
have the part you need. I can send photos. Susan Meigs  sdmeigs@xxxxxxxxx
608-516-7341
=====================================
Eddie Stakes'