[BaadAssGremlins] 12 year old contact 76 304 3spd Gremlin X

[BaadAssGremlins] 12 year old contact 76 304 3spd Gremlin X

It pays to leave contact info.

12 years ago I seen a 76 Gremlin X tooling around.

I followed him and  talked to the owner.

Told him if he was ever going to sell the car to let me know.

He called me yesterday and the car was for sale.

Complete turn key,

He wanted $500.00 as the car had some rust.

I went over today and seen the car.

Rockers were weak and the rear qtrs were rusted.

Offered him $350.00 and he accepted.

I couldn’t drive the car home as the started was toast.

A few rips in the seats. 54000 miles.

Yellow repaint  but otherwise all there including 4 factory ralleys with the unused D70-14 belted spare.

Still had the tits  on it.

Just what I need another V8 project.

Missing the Grille X emblem if anybody has an extra.

Bryan

Automotive radiator repair

Checked by AVG Free Edition.