[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin

I have a whole parts car gremlin with good hood, glass, etc. for $125
in Alabama. Email me if interested. See photos in '74 Gremlin body'
folder. Goes on Ebay tomorrow.....~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "propower07" <propower07@...>
wrote:

> My Gremlin is definitley a project. Once was a bracket car and has
> been sitting for a couple years. Outside of course. I need a hood as
> mine was sandblasted and not painted. I cleaned the rust off and it
is
> super thin with pin holes. The doors and fenders look very good and
> the body is nice. I plan to do a little racing next year. This site
> caught my eye and started reading. It is an interesting site, I like
> it. Maybe I will get some ideas or parts from some one.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)