[BaadAssGremlins] American & Americans

I do not remember when but I was talking about how much fun it was at the
Cecil County meet years ago when Paige and me went. There was a little green
American wagon that was wrecking havoc on the track that day, and was a
blast to watch run the 1/4. Seems to me it was running 11's, don't remember,
but I was just going thru a fellow's website and found a photo of it, check
it out:

http://www.nashnut.com/archives/c4.jpg

the main website is here,

http://www.nashnut.com/

ya'll will enjoy the photos and it is my WEBSITE OF THE MONTH pick, the
photos are wonderful and will probably inspire some of ya'll to get out and
go to some of the meets this summer with your AMC. As I write this there is
a big drag meet going on in Kirkersville, OH today called GAD, so hope some
of you are there, anyways, enjoy the photos and everyone have a safe
memorial Day and fly your flag and remember those who have fallen and made
the greatest sacrifice for this great country.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx