Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Air shocks

No you got it right Joe,
 The fronts are the same as 82 camaro.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charlie. Are they straight stud...top and bottom? Measure them and have
the parts store check their books to compare with stock 66-70 Foird
Fairlane/65-70 Mustang rear shocks. Air shocks are usually longer than
stock by abit. IFFF i remember right my airshocks for my 72 wrer the
same ## as some FORD Mustang/Fairlane shocks 1965-70 . Unless i'm
thinking of the fronts....???? Must of answered as clear as mud..Huh!!
Joe--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, GrublinX@... wrote:

> I'd like to buy a pair of air shocks for my 75 Gremlin. My usual
suppliers
> around here don't know what to order 'cause the car isn't in their
books any
> longer. Has anyone put them on their Gremmie that can tell me make
and part
> number?
>
> Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor X"