Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Does anyone live in the Tuscon, AZ area????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Does anyone live in the Tuscon, AZ area????

The reason I was asking, is that I?m working in
Tucson, AZ, this week and I found a Hornet with the
AMX option on it.  I think it is a 1977, but I'm not
sure.  It is complete minus the front fenders, and
mostly rust free, but the body is a little rough, and
it hasn?t run for about 10 years.  It?s a V8
automatic, with Power Disk brakes, PS & AC.  It even
still has the louver on the back window.  The guy only
wanted $200.00 for it, so I bought it.  Now I need to
arrange shipping back to Omaha, NE.  The car is
sitting on blocks right now, and I needed help finding
wheels and tires (the guy I got it from didn?t offer
to help), luckily, I meet a few cars guys (Mopars) and
they offered to help me out, with wheels and tires,
and making sure that it picked up okay.
Not sure what I?m going to do with it?  I need to get
it home and clean it up, and see what I got.
Ed

--- GrublinX@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Daylight Time,
> edveneck@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> Does anyone live in the  Tucson, AZ area?
>
> Ed
>

> Yes, according to the census bureau, 486,699 people
> live  there. :-)
>
> Editorial note: Please forgive me Ed. It's been a
> long day and I could  not
> help myself. The doctor is right, I need medication.
>
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor X"

> free at http://www.aol.com.

<*> Your email settings: