Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Air shocks

I have had air shocks on my Hornet for about 4 years now. The first set I had I put 90lbs pressure in and the drivers side shock blew up so the drivers side sat 2 or 3 inches higher than the passenger side.
I returned them and got another through work. Like Eddie said, I havent put over 60lbs in them since and they have held up fine. I want to get some new ESPO springs when I can afford it. I asked a nearby spring shop about getting springs and they laughed.
That is the way to go is new springs. I didnt know about the  mount problem until Doc told me. I will keep an eye on mine.
I like how my car sits. I have 205-70 14s on rally wheels. It sits a little high in the back and a little low in the front. A nice rake if you ask me.
I might want to raise the front a little to ward off those pesky Nissan Sentras.
(thats what I hit)                     Just my 2 cents                          Luke