Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Air shocks

In a message dated 5/17/2007 2:38:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I may add if you do put air shocks on.......keep it below 60psi. Otherwise you will blow out one of the shock plates, usually the driver side one comes tearing off the sheetmetal, and that is all it is under there, thins ass sheetmetal.....but the driver side is first to blow if you hit a big pothole, speedbump, on in Houston...tire, couch, honda fender or anything else laying on our freeway systems.
Thanks Eddie. :-)
Folks have me scared now. Because the car is 100% rust free and I drive like an old man, I figured I'd be safe. however, I can't risk blowing out the shock plates.

Charlie

"Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.