[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Air shocks

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GrublinX@... wrote:

> I'd like to buy a pair of air shocks for my 75 Gremlin. My usual
suppliers
> around here don't know what to order 'cause the car isn't in their
books any
> longer. Has anyone put them on their Gremmie that can tell me make
and part
> number?
>
>  Charlie
>
> "Cool Factor  X"

http://www.aol.com.

Hey, Charlie.

I just changed my shocks out, and was reminded about how thin the
shock plates are, top and bottom. I would not get air shocks, although
they are readily available from JC Whitney's.
Also from JC's you can get replacement leafsprings. If you know
exactly where you want your ride height, go to a local spring shop
like long life spring or A1 spring, both in scranton. They will give
you an on the spot estimate for re-arching or replacement/repair.

dave

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: