From: Davis Martin
To: BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 1970 -1980 AMC Gremlin, Hornet Concord Sill Plate (ite

Eddie,
 He is already listing you as a reseller on his ebay ads. He says you have them for sale.
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com> wrote:
Here is the fellow's main link:

He contacted me a few times, and is supposed to send me a set for the Rebel, also a set for my SC/360 so I can do a write up on them. I'll let everyone know how they fit, quality, and what not whenever they come in and I get a chance to check them out.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com