Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 amx rear axle questions/help

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 77 amx rear axle questions/help

A warrenty
 Seriously basically the same stuff. make sure the axels spin freely and no noise. Also make sure the brakes are good. That's a sign of a good possibility of a good rear.
 Davis

"Dan M." <vegadan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks, Davis. I got a line on another complete rear end, so I will
probably go that route. Any tips on what I should be looking for to
help determine if it is any good?

Thanks,
Dan

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@...> wrote:

> Dan,
> I meant to say C clips. they are on the end of the axel in the
pumpkin. A bad bearing on an axel should be evident when you jack
up the rear of the car so the wheels are off the ground then try to
wiggle the wheel. If you feel any slop or play that would be the
bad side. Not havig done this job I would refer to the TSM and go
from there.