Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin X Colors

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin X Colors

I have a new set of 72 black gremlin X stripes for sale My car is black so I don't think they would look good
 Davis

Andrew <volcomh2o3@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks a lot I appreciate all of your help! I want to keep it stock
looking so i'm probably either going with surfside turquoise or trans
am red. I don't know if surfside turquoise with black stripes would
look too girly though :/

--- In BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@...> wrote:

> I believe that if certain strings were pulled, one could get their
car painted any production color, not just the alloted ones mentioned
earlier. There is a neat story/article in the current Hemmings Muscle
Machines about the altered AMCs that Randall AMC in Mesa, AZ used to
build, if you get a chance to pick up that issue, do it.
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> email reply currently 5-9 days
> 8-19 day reply times, just call!

options and i wish i still had it as it may have been a dealer car.
the door tag read build date as sept. 1971 it was special cost option
admiral blue with white x stripes, 304 v8, auto, air conditioning,
tilt wheel, pop-out rear quarter windows, tinted glass. this was my
first v8 car when i was 17. it was original paint and options that
came with the car . it became very rusted as drove the hell out of it
as any 17 year old with a v8 gremlin would have done. boy i wish i
still had that car . joe

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair