Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Runs.....

Jim,
 That's awsome! Congrats man, Any new pics?
 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Guys....

It has been a week long thrash...but I finally got the Gremlin back to
the track today for
test & tune......first time she made it down the track with out a hic up
in over a year......

Made 4 passes 3 1/8 mile and one full 1/4 mile....with a corrected
elevation of 3700 feet
she ran a 12.24 at 110 mph..... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!.....better than I thought
it would be.....
that was out of the box with no real tuning and a new motor.....with
some tuning and another cool day
maybe an 11................

Jim

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair