Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 6.6 decals

In a message dated 4/28/2007 12:58:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Whatever happened with the 6.6 decals that a fellow on here was going
to try to get reproduced? I remember him asking who all wanted some and
how many. I wanted several...but have not heard anyhthing for
awhile/maybe missed some posts!! Thanks alot,Joe
Joe,that was me. I backed off when it was discovered that they are readily available on the web from another vendor. Last I heard, someone from the gorup purchased one and was sending it to Davis to see if they could get it reproduced at a fair cost.

Charlie "Cool Factor X"

See what's free at AOL.com.